Contact a Librarian
Curious About Berkeley College?
Answered By: Maria Deptula Last Updated: May 29, 2020 Views: 17
Porter's Five Forces is a "corporate strategy framework" developed by Harvard Business School's Professor Michael Porter. Porter defined five competitive forces (threats) which companies need to address in their strategies.
Those Five Forces are:
- Threat of new competitors
- Threat of substitute products and services
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Rivalry among existing competitors
Information for the assignment pertinent to Porter's Five Forces can be found in industry reports and in company reports.