Answered By: Paul Galfano Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018 Views: 894
If you are locked out of your account or need to update your Canvas password, you can do so by accessing the MyID site and following the prompts. See the attached MyID Instructions document below for detailed instructions.
You can reset your password via MyID and having a link emailed to you:
- Go to the web address MyID.berkeleycollege.edu.
- At the login page enter your Berkeley username and password and press “Continue”
- Click on the link “Forgot my password”
- Click “Send a link to reset your password”
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link to reset your password.
You can also contact the Help Desk by phone at 973-278-5400 ext.1540. Be sure to have your Berkeley College ID number ready to provide to Help Desk Staff.