Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Sep 09, 2018 Views: 494
To learn how to use the new Engage Portal and Canvas, visit our quick online course Learn About the Engage Portal and Canvas at Berkeley College, or join an in-person training session on your campus (see schedule below.) The CAS is also offering live Skype training for Online students.
The online course will walk you through
- How to access the Engage Portal
- How to get to your courses in Canvas
- How to set your Canvas notification preferences
- How to use the Canvas discussion board
- How submit assignments in Canvas
- How to take quizzes in Canvas
The student training course is made up of short video tutorials, total course time is under 30 minutes. You can revisit the course at any time and watch the videos at your own pace.
While training is not mandatory, we are encouraging all students to take part. Remember, all students will be required to post on the discussions board in Canvas within the first two weeks of the Fall semester.
Please send any questions you may have to CanvasCurious@berkeleycollege.edu