Answered By: Maria Deptula Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 32
Berkeley Library has upgraded from Lexis Nexis Academic database to Nexis Uni.
Berkeley College libraries offer access to articles from Consumer Reports. The full text coverage is available in the Nexis Uni database, and includes issues from January 1989 to the most current one.
In order to search for articles from Consumer Reports, follow these steps:
- Open Nexis Uni from the databases page.
- Type your source, Consumer Reports, into the search bar.
- From the drop-down list, click the Add To Search Icon, which looks lke a magnifying glass.
- Next, type your search terms in the search box and proceed with your search
- If you want to search recent articles, use the filters on the left side-bar to select a range of dates
Below is an example search for "laptop computers" for articles published between 2015 and 2018.