Answered By: Library Online Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018 Views: 21
You can find information on single-parenting using the following library resources:
Books and E-Books
The following search terms may help you to begin your research:
- "single parent"
- "single parenting"
- "single parenting" AND "traditional parenting"
- "single parent" AND mother
- "single parent" AND challenges
- "single parenting" AND effects AND children
- "one-parent household"
Please see the videos below for more information:
1. How to find the library's databases
2. How to search the library catalog