Answered By: Jessica Kiebler Last Updated: Nov 06, 2018 Views: 839
The WGSN database includes sketches, CADS and flats that you can browse or search directly from the database.
WGSN now requires users to create an account before downloading content. You can access the steps to create an account in this FAQ.
To access this database and the images, follow these steps:
- Go to the Library square in Engage
- Click on the Databases A-Z button
- From the database page, select "W" from the alphabet and find “WGSN".
- Click on the database name to open it in a new window.
- In the top bar, click on the “Fashion” tab.
- From the top menu, you can find CADS/Flats & sketches for specific markets or for All Markets.
- Hover over the market you'd like and click on “Design Resources”.
- Then click on "Original Artwork" or “Design Components” for a variety of CADS, Flats, images and sketches.
The video below can help you get to the databases list. From there you could select “WGSN” from the alphabetical list.