Answered By: Jessica Kiebler Last Updated: Dec 06, 2017 Views: 80
Full text articles from the Wall Street Journal can be found in the ProQuest Database. The Wall Street Journal can be accessed directly from the Databases list on the library website.
To access The Wall Street Journal:
- Start by logging into Blackboard
- Click on Library in the top bar.
- Click on the “Research/Explore” tab to drop down options.
- Click on “Databases”.
- Once on the page of databases, click on "W" and select “Wall Street Journal”.
- When the new window opens, you can type your search terms into “Search Within This Publication” or browse the issues by date at the bottom of the page.
It is also possible to search for Wall Street Journal articles directly from ProQuest Central. From the database page:
- Click on the letter P to find "ProQuest Central".
- Once you are on the ProQuest search page, type in your search terms.
- After the results load, find "Publication title" in the "Narrow Results by" area - click on the + sign - click on "Wall Street Journal".
- You will now only have results from that publication.