Answered By: Berkeley College Library
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020     Views: 345

You can get help writing research papers and creating bibliographies or works cited pages at the Center For Academic Success (CAS). Note: you must access the Center for Academic Success via TutorTrac to make an in-person or online appointment with a writing tutor in advance.

There is also an online Writing and Citing LibGuide accessible 24/7 with pages on preparing APA or MLA citations.

You can also submit your writing and/or citations to WriteAid, a CAS service that provides asynchronous, email-based feedback on student writing, typically within two business days. 

Related FAQs