Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015 Views: 97
There are 3 ways for you to access premium/full text digital content of The Chronicle of Higher Education.
1) IPad -- Download the Chronicle’s iPad editions using the free iPad app.
2) Any smartphone or tablet - Use the device’s Web browser. The mobile interface makes The Chronicle easy to read when on the go. Click here to access!
3) Any computer - Direct access to premium content from The Chronicle. Click here to access!
Register for this Service - All that is required to take full advantage of this College provided subscription is to create a free Chronicle account using your @berkeleycollege.edu email address. A Chronicle account can be created by going to Chronicle.com and clicking on the "create a free account" link at top, right hand side of the Web page.
Other Chronicle features available when you create an account:
- Sign up for daily or weekly email delivery of e-newsletters such as Academe Today, Chronicle Review, the Global Edition, The Wired Campus and more...
- Participate in Chronicle forums
- Comment on Chronicle articles
The Chronicle is published every weekday and is the top destination for news, opinions & ideas, facts, figures, and forums for people in academe.