Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Oct 29, 2017 Views: 132
You can find the LibGuides by clicking on the "Research/Explore" dropdown menu and selecting "LibGuides."
You can search for a specific LibGuide via the search box in the top-right of the page. Below that is list of Guide Types. You can search by "All Guides," "By Group," "By Subject," "By Type," or "By Owner."
Each LibGuide will contain a number of tabs that will help you navigate through the content.
- The homepage will give you details on your assignment
- The “Books/eBooks” tab will point you to helpful books that you can borrow from our campus libraries, and/or electronic books that can be read from a browser or downloaded to your mobile device
- The “Find Articles” tab will show you the best databases to use for your research
- The “Websites” tab will point you to Internet resources that your librarians have already evaluated for credibility
- The “Videos” tab will show you some multimedia content to support your research
- The “Citing Resources” tab will bring you to the CAS guide with tons of helpful information
- The “Find Us” tab will provide you with the contact information for librarians who created the guide and are available to support your research