Contact a Librarian
Curious About Berkeley College?
Answered By: Vicki Sciuk Last Updated: Mar 23, 2022 Views: 23
INDOOR MASK REQUIREMENT CHANGE
The COVID-19 Task Force made a change effective March 22, 2022:
Masks or cloth face coverings are required inside all classrooms and on all College shuttles. Masks are recommended, but not required in all other indoor areas of campus buildings.
• Masks must be worn properly and cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
• Masks with an exhalation valve or vent are prohibited.
• Individuals should ensure their masks are adequately cleaned and stored before re-use.
• Masks may not be shared.
• Disposable masks are available at each campus.
• Masks are recommended, but not required in Study Abroad classes.
Exemption from Mask Requirement
Any individual who is unable to wear a mask or cloth face covering due to disability (such as a qualifying medical condition) should request an accommodation. Those who are approved for an exemption from the mask requirement and receive an accommodation will receive instructions and the College may provide alternative protective equipment such as face shields.
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors are still required to complete the COVID-19 Health Questionnaire online form each day before entering any campus building or boarding a College shuttle.