Answered By: Vicki Sciuk
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2022     Views: 20

Parking Permit Request

To request a parking pass for the Woodbridge, Woodland Park or Paramus campuses, please visit the Student Development and Campus Life (SDCL) office on your campus to fill out a parking permit request form. Please bring your student ID number and the make, model, year and license plate info for the car you will park on campus. Then you will be given a Berkeley hangtag to hang on your car's rearview mirror, allowing you to park on campus. For New York City and Newark campuses, there are independent parking garages near each campus. Parking fees for these two campuses are the responsibility of the student, faculty or staff member.  

Related FAQs