Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Jul 19, 2019 Views: 9
Use the filters on the left-side to refine your results. You can limit your results by a number of options, such as Full Text Online, Available in Library, or Publication Title.
Here are some useful ways you can filter your results in LibSearch:
- Available in Library Collection
- Full Text Online
- Peer Reviewed (Scholarly) Journals
- Publication Date
- Source Type - such as News, Magazines, Academic Journals, Books, etc.
- Publication - such as New York Times or New England Medical Journal
- Library Location - use this to find items in a particular campus library
- Databases - such as ProQuest or Academic Search Premier