Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Mar 16, 2019 Views: 8
There are a couple different ways to add references to RefWorks. This FAQ will discuss how to save references or citations from a LibSearch search.
NOTE: In order to save citations to RefWorks, you will need to have an account with RefWorks.
Saving citations from a LibSearch search
Follow these steps if you are saving a single citation from your search results page:
1. Click on the title of the item to view the details page then select the "Export" link listed under Tools on the right sidebar
2. Select Direct Export to RefWorks and click save
3. If prompted, log in to or select which version of RefWorks you want to use
4. After you see confirmation that your citation was added, review it
Follow these steps if you are saving multiple citations from the search results page:
1. Click the Add to Folder icon next to each article you want to save
2. Go to the LibSearch Folder located in the top right navigation bar
3. Select each item you would like to export to RefWorks and click the Export link on the right side of the page
4. Choose Direct Export to RefWorks and click Save
5. When prompted, log in to or select which version of RefWorks you want to use
6. After you see confirmation that your citations were added, review them