Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Feb 26, 2019 Views: 5
Answered By: Lauren Puzier
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2019 Views: 5
To search in a Flipster magazine:
- Start on the Library homepage and click the A-Z Databases button.
- Search for Flipster on the A-Z database or scroll down the alphabetical list and click on Flipster.
- Use the search box on the Flipster homepage or the category links to find the magazine you would like to search and click Read This Issue to launch the mobile viewer.
- Using the column on the right-hand side, click the Search field to open the searching options. Enter your search terms in the field and choose to:
- Search for all content vs articles only.
- Search the current issue vs all issues.
Using the Flipster App?
To search a Flipster magazine in the Flipster App:
- Open the Flipster App and locate the magazine you would like to read.
- Download the magazine issue and tap My Shelf to view to your library of magazines in the app.
- Select the magazine cover to open the reader.
- Tap the Table of Contents icon in the upper right-hand corner to view the digital table of contents with links to each article. Click an article title to view the full text.