Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Mar 05, 2019 Views: 7
You can get to Flipster from your computer or on your phone / tablet.
Flipster on the web
- Log on to Engage click the Library tile
- Click the A-Z Databases button
- Search or scroll down to find Flipster in the database list
- Once you click through to Flipster, you may browse available magazines
- Click on a magazine to view it within your browser. This means that you can access Flipster from the computer library, your home computer, your phone, or your tablet, as long as you are connected to the Internet.
The Flipster app offers offline viewing of downloaded content on your mobile devices. To download
the Flipster app search the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store for "Flipster - Digital
Magazines". See our FAQ on downloading the Flipster App.