Answered By: Chelsea Cunningham
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2022     Views: 122

To update your personal information, you must use the Self-Service portal located on Engage. This will update your record with the college. However, if you need information sent to you by a department, make sure you reach out to them directly to confirm your contact details first. 

1. Login to Engage and click on the self-service tile


2. Login to the self-service

3. Click on self-service and find Campus Personal Information where Addresses will be located under that. 

If you are having any trouble in self-service, you can contact the Registrars department at 973-278-5400 ext. 1119


Related FAQs