Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Feb 07, 2019 Views: 19
LibSearch is our one-stop search tool to explore the majority of the library’s physical and electronic collections. This new tool is a perfect starting point for general interdisciplinary research.
1. LibSearch is the search box on our library homepage. You may search Everything, or just Books, Articles or Videos by using the checkboxes below the LibSearch box.
Enter your keywords and launch the search to view the search results.
2 On the Search Results page, use the filters on the left sidebar to narrow your results. Your results list will automatically update as you apply filters.
Popular filters to try include:
- Full Text Online
- Peer Reviewed (Scholarly) Journals
- Choosing a publication date range
- Selecting a type of item (Books, Academic Journals, Magazines)
3. If you see an item that looks good:
- Click on the preview icon to view quick information about the item
- Click the title to view the full details
- Click on a full text icon to open the full document
Example of a Search Results Page