Answered By: Lauren Puzier Last Updated: Dec 08, 2018 Views: 7
Berkeley Library is migrating from Lexis Nexis Academic database to Nexis Uni.
Nexis Uni features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790. Content includes resources such as The New York Times, company profiles, and SEC filings.
What is the difference between Lexis Nexis Academic and Nexis Uni?
Nexis Uni offers personalization, collaboration and quick discovery! It is designed to provide a great research experience for students. Some of the new features include:
- Responsive design across devices with unlimited search results
- Search across all content at once or a subset of targeted titles
- Predictive search function suggests likely search terms
- Task-based search pods to help guide students with their research tasks
- Create and share folders for group research projects and study groups
- Save documents in a shared workspace to reduce research overlap
- Highlight and make notes on a document and share your annotations with other students