Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Jul 03, 2018 Views: 255
EBSCO and eBook Central titles can be downloaded to your tablet or phone using the Bluefire Reader App. Before you begin, you will need to download the app and register your device with your Adobe account. Once your device is prepared, you can access EBSCO or eBook Central with any browser and click "Download" to save the title to your device.
Creating an Adobe Account:
These steps only need to be done ONCE!
2) Install the Bluefire Reader on your mobile device
3) Authorize your device with your Adobe ID
Downloading eBooks on your device:
1) Access eBook Central (or EBSCO) on your mobile device
2) Once you find a book you would like to download, click on the Read Book icon (eBook Central is pictured below).
3) When the book opens, select the "Full Download" icon in the toolbar at the top of the page.
4) A window will pop up asking you to verify what type of device you are using. Select your device type and whether your device is a shared or personal device.
5) Since you have already created your Adobe account, select "Done With This Step" in the next pop-up window.
6) Select how long you would like to check out your eBook from the drop down window.
7) Open in Bluefire Reader and ENJOY!