Answered By: Maria Deptula Last Updated: Feb 06, 2018 Views: 16
Berkeley College libraries offer access to articles from Consumer Reports. The full text coverage is available in the Lexis Nexis Academic database, and includes issues from January 1988 to the most current one.
In order to search for articles from Consumer Reports, follow these steps:
- Open Lexis Nexis from the databases page.
- Once the databases opens, click on Advanced Options.
- Under Sources, type "Consumer Reports".
- If you want recent articles, you can type in a year range at the top.
- Apply your selections by clicking the bottom right hand button.
- Next, type your search terms in the search box and proceed with your search
Below is an example search for "laptop computers" for articles published between 2015 and 2018.