Contact a Librarian
Curious About Berkeley College?
Answered By: Berkeley College Library Last Updated: Aug 14, 2020 Views: 15
In addition to books, you can also check our databases. One of the recommended databases to search for "marijuana" is Opposing Viewpoints.
A. To access physical books with all library collections:
1. Select "Library" tab in your Canvas course, or "Library" tile on Engage
2. When the library page opens, click on "Library Catalog" tile.
3. Type "Marijuana" in the search bar and click search. After this step, proceed to select "book" on the left hand side under format to populate all books on this topic within the collection.
4. Once you select a title, select "All Locations" to view all libraries holding this title. If the status is "checked -in" that means its available on the library shelf.
B. To access digital books:
1. Click on "E-books" tile on the library page
2. Select "E-book" Central (ProQuest)
3. Type in "Marijuana" in the search book and hit "search"
4. Select the title of your choice and preview the "table of contents" within the title: