Answered By: Maria Deptula Last Updated: Feb 21, 2018 Views: 22
All students, faculty, and staff from every campus are invited to participate in the Online Book Club (OLBC). If you need a copy of a book for the Berkeley College Online Book Club, you can purchase a copy on your own, or borrow the book from your campus library. In addition, SDCL also provides limited free copies of the books for the OLBC members.
To qualify for a free book from SDCL a student must:
- Create a profile on GoodReads.com
- Join the Online Book Club Group
- Post an introductory "Hello" post in our "Break the Ice" discussion forum outlining your interest in the book
- Fill out the Registration Form (made available once the book is announced – keep an eye on the OLBC Goodreads page)
- Commit to participate in the online discussions held on our GoodReads page, once they go live (usually held weeks 6-8)