Answered By: Berkeley College Library
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2022     Views: 198

Students must have an approved internship prior to enrolling in an internship course. 

Check with your Academic Advisor regarding prerequisites and eligibility requirements, and make an appointment with your designated Career Counselor to review internship opportunities. 

Students enrolled in an Allied Health program should check with their Academic Advisor to determine when they will take internship/clinical practicum as it varies from program to program.  

Related FAQs