Answered By: Matt LaBrake
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2018     Views: 38

The Career Services department can help you construct a cover letter, resume, and reference sheet so that you can apply for internships on your own.

If you find an internship on your own, you must complete an Internship Registration Application in the portal as well as provide a written letter on company letterhead from the employer (contact your Career Counselor for the letter's requirements).

Submit these documents to your Career Counselor, who will forward them to the academic department chairperson for review.

Related FAQs