Answered By: Matt LaBrake
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017     Views: 43

Federal Work Study (FWS) positions are posted on the Berkeley College website at In addition to FWS open positions, this page also provides all pertinent details to FWS eligibility and the application process.

Accessing FWS Open Positions:

  1. Navigate to
  2. ‚ÄčOnce you're on the page click on "FWS Open Positions" on the left. This will direct you to the page with all open positions.

Related FAQs