Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Jul 13, 2018 Views: 37
1) Log into the Engage Portal.
2) Click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner and Sign In.
3) Click on the Canvas tile to log into Canvas.
4) In the Global navigation bar on the left, click on the “Account” icon.
5) Click on “Profile”
6) Click on the circular image to bring up the "Select Profile Picture” box.
7) Select "Upload a Picture" to choose one from your computer.
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- You may use an existing digital photo or a scanned picture.
- Acceptable file formats include JPG and GIF.
- Your face must be easily recognizable and occupy at least 50 percent of the image.
- The photo must show you, and only you. Please do not upload images of your children, pets, or other people.
- The photo must be properly focused and not appear artsy, blurry, fuzzy, or grainy.
- The photo must be free from provocative, political, obscene, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate verbal and/or nonverbal messages.
- The photo must belong to you and not infringe on a third party’s copyright. You will be held solely responsible for any such infringement.
- The photo must not promote any products or services or be commercial in nature.