Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 29
Answered By: Matt LaBrake
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 29
1) Log into Blackboard
2) Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3) Click on the “View Profile” icon on the left
4) Click “Edit My Blackboard Profile”
5) Click “Change Picture”
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- You may use an existing digital photo or a scanned picture.
- Acceptable file formats include JPG and GIF.
- Your face must be easily recognizable and occupy at least 50 percent of the image.
- The photo must show you, and only you. Please do not upload images of your children, pets, or other people.
- The photo must be properly focused and not appear artsy, blurry, fuzzy, or grainy.
- The photo must be free from provocative, political, obscene, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate verbal and/or nonverbal messages.
- The photo must belong to you and not infringe on a third party’s copyright. You will be held solely responsible for any such infringement.
- The photo must not promote any products or services or be commercial in nature.