Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 52
You can search for a specific LibGuide via the search box in the top-center of the page. Below that is list of subject areas that you can click on to see related guides. You can also click on “browse all guides” to see an alphabetical list of all of our LibGuides.
Each LibGuide will contain a number of tabs that will help you navigate through the content.
- The homepage will give you details on your assignment
- The “Books/eBooks” tab will point you to helpful books that you can borrow from our campus libraries, and/or electronic books that can be read from a browser or downloaded to your mobile device
- The “Journals/Databases” tab will show you the best databases to use for your research
- The “Websites” tab will point you to Internet resources that your librarians have already evaluated for credibility
- The “Videos” tab will show you some multimedia content to support your research
- The “Writing and Citing” tab will bring you to the CAS guide with tons of helpful information
- The “Contact Us” tab will provide you with the contact information for librarians who created the guide and are available to support your research