Answered By: Matt LaBrake Last Updated: Apr 13, 2017 Views: 64
With MyID students, faculty, and staff can easily change their password and unlock their account in just a few steps using a mobile device or computer. To get started please take a few minutes to register by pointing your web browser to https://MyID.berkeleycollege.edu , setup your security questions and you’re ready to go.
- Go to the web address MyID.berkeleycollege.edu.
- At the login page enter your Berkeley username and password and press “Verify”
- Click on “Please click the arrow to the right in order to enroll your security questions”
- Select two questions under Standard questions and answer them, under User defined questions you will need to create two of your own questions and answer them. Then click “Update” (answers are case sensitive)
- Once your security questions have updated successfully, you can reset your password and unlock your account.
If you run into issues, connect with the Help Desk via live chat or by phone at (973-278-5400 ext.1540).
Be sure to have your Berkeley College ID number ready to provide to Help Desk Staff.