Answered By: Jessica Kiebler Last Updated: Jul 06, 2017 Views: 45
You can have your Berkeley College email forwarded to any email address of your choice. This can be helpful if you’d prefer to just check one email mailbox instead of multiples. For example, if you have a Gmail account, you can follow the steps below to make sure all of your Berkeley email goes to your Gmail. Then you will only have to check that one account from now on and still stay up to date on Berkeley information.
Follow these steps to start getting your Berkeley email forwarded to another address:
- Log into Blackboard & click the “Email” tab in the toolbar.
- If it does not load, click the “Pop up blocked” error in the address bar and select to “Always Allow” pop-ups from Berkeley. Click the reload arrow in the address bar.
- The new window that opens will be your Microsoft Outlook email box. On the top right, click the gear icon and select “Mail" under the "Your app settings" heading towards the bottom.
- A set of options will appear on the left side of your screen. Click on “Forwarding” which you'll find under the “Accounts” heading.
- A set of options will appear in the middle of the page. Select the top bubble next to “Start Forwarding” and enter in the email address where you’d like to receive your Berkeley emails.
- Check the box “Keep a copy of forwarded mail” if you’d like your Berkeley mailbox to keep copies of the emails it will forward.
- Click “Save” at the top of the page.
- Continue checking your Berkeley email for a few days to ensure the forwarding is working.