Answered By: Jessica Kiebler Last Updated: Jul 06, 2017 Views: 51
The WGSN database includes sketches, CADS and flats that you can browse or search directly from the database.
To access this database and the images, follow these steps:
- Go to the Library tab in the Blackboard.
- Click on the yellow "Research/Explore" tab and then click on "Databases"
- Click on "A to Z List" at the top of the page. Select "W" from the alphabet and find “WGSN".
- Click on the database name to open it in a new window.
- In the top bar, click on the “Fashion” tab.
- You will see that the colored square on the left has now changed from purple (the Home Page color) to orange. This indicates a new section and a new menu of options.
- Click on the orange square with the three white lines.
- From the menu that opens, click on “Design Resources”.
- Then click on “CADS/FLATS” under the “Design Components” heading.
The video below can help you get to the databases list. From there you could select “WGSN” from the alphabetical list.